Sanctuary

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_csi.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 11:52:05 +0100

Dom asked:

> I suspect many of us use the various Chaoism packs, with a little
> tweaking, as Gloranthan material... Where do people put these sites?

The city of Refuge in southern Heortland was where a Gloranthified version of Sanctuary was located for Chaosium playtests of Thieves' World. And the nearby city of Karse is a good alter-ego for Karse. Joerg Baumgartner can tell you much more, and probably will.

> Glamour has been done by RMM, although with the Hittie re-think
> (boo-hiss) it may have to be done again.

Well, maybe you could keep on using our Glamour until the "official" version comes along? Or perhaps for even longer, if the "official" version simply isn't as good? :-)

Cheers, Nick

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #598