RQ Cities

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 08:43:34 +0100

>>MR:-
>> >find a copy of RuneQuest Cities.

>>Good trick. I've been looking for a copy, or the plain Cities, for >>about
>>4 years now.....anyone got a copy for sale?

You're right about that - In the last 8 years I've tried to scarf up every RQ/Glorantha book I could find. After AH first printed it's boxed sets there was little authentic Glorantha to buy so started scrounging for RQ & RQ 2 books. I was fairly successful. However, in 1995 I went back to school to finish a degree and lost touch for awhile. I missed "Lords of Terror" and the fact the RQ went defunct for all intents and purposes.

Try Bartertown (there's also a UK version)

http://www.falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf/trading.html

They do ALOT of trading there.