Gratuitous Plug

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:55:37 +0100

There is a new RPG shop in Birmingham, UK. It's in the five ways centre, a mile out of town up the Hagley road, and is called Wayland's Forge. The proprietor, Roj Brewer, is an old friend of mine, and a long-time RQ2 fan. He goes to the Gathering (big rubber swords event) as a Praxian raider. They have a large games room upstairs, but I don't know what their stock is like yet - I haven't actually been, and probably won't be able to for a week or so (off to Germany - Hurrah!).

Please support this new venture, if you are able. I have no commercial involvement with the shop, it's just a plug for a mate.

                   WAYLAND'S FORGE

37 Auchinleck Square Five Ways Shopping Centre Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 1DU phone 0121 687 0105 fax 0121 687 0106

    http://users.powernet.co.uk/wayland/forge/

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated. http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.