Re: The Real City

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:25:23 +0000

Ian asked about the Real City in the Pavis Rubble.

> I think the only official information is in Big Rubble?
> Is that right?

I think so - neither Griselda nor the Freeform "People of Pavis" did expand much on the Big Rubble info on the Real City. You might get a few resident character names from KoS: Argrath of Pavis, but that's it from official or semi-official sources I know offhand. (I might have to check Pavic Tales, but I don't recall any maps of the Real City.)

> Any other references appreciated:
> (Dragon Pass expert?) :)

While that's me, Pavis is not contained by Dragon Pass... Scott Schneider <SWhiteBull_at_aol.com> is our Praxian expert.

However, whenever you are trying to find a source for an obscure Glorantha character or place, I am willing to check my index for occurrances, and provided I find anything on the subject, to report my findings.

Try http://www.toppoint.de/~joe/infoserv.html, or a direct e-mail.

In the past I've been unable to reply to a few requests because the email address wasn't functional, otherwise I usually give an answer within a week. Whether that's helpful is another question...