Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #606

From: Trent Di Renna <ted7846_at_oak.njit.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 19:05:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 May 1999, The Glorantha Digest wrote:

> > More seriously the previous owner of Scorpion Hall (on my auction) wants to
> > know if anyone has a copy of:
> > Maleficium for Sale or Trade
> >
> > Don't ask me what it is, cos I don't know :)
>
> Maybe this individual is referring to the Malleus Malificarum? (it's a 15th or
> 16th century book written by some Jesuit whose name escapes me right now...)

No, actually I think he might mean the "infernal" sourcebook for _Ars Magica_, specifically the 3rd edition, now long out of print. It deals with demons in medieval Europe...kinda rigid in its conception of Hell, but still pretty good. Nothing to do with Glorantha though, except maybe for inspiring "evil" spirits or something...

Trent Di Renna
ted7846_at_oak.njit.edu