Re: Maleficium

From: Roderick & Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_jps.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 21:40:29 -0700

>> More seriously the previous owner of Scorpion Hall (on my auction) wants
>> know if anyone has a copy of:
>> Maleficium for Sale or Trade
>>
>> Don't ask me what it is, cos I don't know :)
>
>Maybe this individual is referring to the Malleus Malificarum? (it's a 15th
or
>16th century book written by some Jesuit whose name escapes me right
now...)

He may also be referring to the Ars Magica supplement that deals with the hierarchy of Hell. It was published by White Wolf. Atlas Games (the current producer of Ars Magica) doesn't have copies as far as their web site knows.

Time to check the Out of Print and discount bins at your local game store...

Roderick Robertson