Malleus Malificarum

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 15:33:55 +0100

>Maybe this individual is referring to the Malleus Malificarum? (it's a 15th
or
>16th century book written by some Jesuit whose name escapes me right
now...)

Otherwise know as 'Der Hexen Hammer'......as all CoC GM's know.

There was a rather nice copy in Dr Grots Occult shop in Leeds (UK) a few years ago.
I dont know how much they wanted for as a) I was a broke student and b) My Dog Latin is terrrible.

I dont know if Dr G's still has a copy. I dont know fer sure that Dr G's still exists for that matter as I havent been to Leeds fer ages.

I havent heard of any Modern Editions.....if there are any they'd make great CoC play aids. So if any of have heard of one let me know.

Dom

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #607