site update

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 12:10:55 +1000

Hello

For those site browsers out there, here's a summary of the "What's New" Page on my site. Feel free to pay a visit :)
(www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/runeq.html)

7/Mar/99 - Added a whole new scenario extending the Borderlands encounter 'The Stone Tower'. (Nosferal's Lair, the complex beneath the Tower!) 9/Mar/99 - Added Maps that cover various pieces on the Site. Only as bitmaps so far, as my conversion software refuses to work. Map of Nosferal's lair included.
23/Mar/99 - Added Sorcery Rules for running believeable PC and NPC sorcerers in a game-mechanics-lite manner. (If, like me, you find endless calculation detracts from MGF.) This is extensive and includes: cantrips and low magic, high magic, ceremonial magic, and sorcery schools. 20/May/99 - corrected several broken links - combat, trickster, divinations 20/May/99 - added last session's write-up as a bulletin about the Garhound Contests
20/May/99 - added a large piece on Kethaela, designed as background information for players.
20/May/99 - made all the campaign write-ups available as a Word6 zip 21/May/99 - loaded at last the freshly text scanned expansion notes of "Jezra's Rescue" scenario from Borderlands 23/May/99 - Expansion Notes to the Garhound Contests, to help you run this wonderful and complex scenario. Also I have added extra intrigue and lots of Trickster fun!
24/May/99 - Added updated house rules - slight changes to Parry, Dodge, Divine Interventions, the Bolt spell, and two new character skills
(inspired by relook at Stormbringer rules)

cheers

Ian