The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Water

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:53:01 -0700

To All:

Just a reminder that I am still seeking submissions for Volume Water of The Book of Drastic Resolutions fanzine. Although any submission with a water-theme (of any kind -- river, oceans, rain gods, water spirits, etc.) will be looked at, but I would like to focus on the oceans and islands in particular.

Also, note that I already have plenty of creature statistics, a fair number of Plunder items, and will probably not have room for extensive scenarios (anything involving more than two pages and/or requiring statistics). Also, ship statistics are readily available, and hold little interest for me (except for the ones I will be providing for the Dragon Pass rules set).

Check out the Drastic Web Page for other ideas. There is no need to email me to let me know about an idea, though I will be more than happy to discuss any ideas with you in advance.

Deadline for receipt of First Drafts is June 30th, with final drafts due by October 31st. Keep in mind that submissions are NOT limited to RuneQuest -- I will look at Gloranthan articles in any game system, including (but not limited to) Pendragon Pass, Argrath!, Moon Wars, the Dragon Pass-series boardgames, and even Hero Wars.

Also, if anyone can assist me in reaching Simon Lipscomb, please let me know or ask him to contact me.

Cheers,

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com