Mostali subs

From: Chris and Cora Lemens <clemens_at_flash.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:47:54 -0500

This post is a bit late, so my apologies if someone else has already said this.

Didn't the Closing just affect the _surface_? The triolini certainly had no problems with the Closing. Perhaps there was a great deal of Dwarfish submarining going on. Of course, surfacing in the open ocean would have been a problem, so perhaps only short routes could be used (e.g. amongst the Jrusteli archipelago).

Also, there's an awful song in all of this, definitely sung by dwarves: "We all live in a Dwarfish submarine, Dwarfish submarine, Dwarfish submarine." Especially if they were stranded in it since the Closing.

Chris Lemens

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #614