Bats again

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:58:12 +0800

>Cults of Terror and ToTRM#8 are pretty explicit that it was a chaotic
>monster that aided the armies of chaos during the Greater Darkness.
>I see nothing whatsoever in the GRAY or the Entekosiad that even
>contradicts this.

        Fair enough then.

        Which just begs the question, why is the death god of the Rinliddi chaotic?

        Asserting facts from sources is all very well, but sometimes raises more questions than it answers.

>Anything
>swallowed by the Bat back then is utterly destroyed. Otherwise we
>are left with the ludicrous image of a horror which didn't destroy
>things utterly in the Great Darkness but does now.

        It would be ludicrous if it was without explanation, but as obviously the bat has changed considerably since then, its quite reasonable. Which does not mean its true.

	Regards
		David