New Stuff out there

From: Michael O'Brien <obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 17:00:02 +1000

G'day all,

I got a postcard from all the guys at the German con today - thanks for thinking of me! I would have loved to be there this year; it sounds like you all had as much fun as ever. It was a bloody awful weekend here, and it would've been wonderful to instead be sitting up on the terrace at Castle Stahlek!

New Stuff out there

I've just seen the new Tales #18 and the Meints Index to Glorantha (MiG) II. Tales (the "everything you've always wanted to ask about Life in Sartar, but were too afraid to ask" issue) looks bloody beaut as usual and if you missed out on the first edition of the MiG, make sure you get your hands on the all-new update. It's got just about everything ever published - - even miniatures now - and is a must if you're a collector. Rick includes often witty and acerbic but always-comprehensive descriptions of each item, and a damn useful index at the end.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Tentacles book, and the Pavis/Big Rubble reprints. Wow, despite Tales winding up and even if we have to wait a while for HW, it still looks like there'll be enough new stuff coming out for Rick to someday contemplate a MiG III=85

Cheers,

MOB