Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #616

From: Brian Kondalski <brian_at_kondalski.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:56:26 -0400

> Loren Miller wrote:
>
> Hey Folks,
>
> Stacey and Sam and I will be moving about 1000 miles to the
> Pennsacola area in a little less than a month so I won't be able to
> continue to offer the Glorantha Digest archives on the web.
> Obviously this will require a change in the official information at the
> bottom of this and every Glorantha Digest. If you are interested in
> what I'm doing, take a hop to the online face of my new enterprise,
> www.ioxy.com. Some of the samples on the Graphics Portfolio
> might be of interest to Glorantha-philes. I may put up some of the
> Fabulous Worlds site, but the archives are just too big for the kind
> of provider deal I have. So... if you would like to take your own copy
> of the archives go to the website and get them right away.

Well I have suddenly come across hardware that can be used to host the archives. So I'll raise my hand to host them. When I get it all setup (probably in the next day or so) I'll send info back on where they are. But my guess is they will be accessable from my very simplistic Glorantha page (http://www.kondalski.org/brian/Glorantha).

BK

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #617