Judges Guild cashes in their Chalana Arroy credit...

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Jaquays over at id Software posted this to his .plan today, for anyone who's interested...

Paul Jaquays:
Third: A long time fan wrote yesterday to let me know that my long-ago  employer, Judges Guild, is back in business and has an on line site.  If you are an "old" D&D player (meaning your involvement in the hobby predates
 1981), you'll probably remember the Guild and most likely you used or at least
 saw their licensed D&D game books in hobby stores. I worked for Judges  Guild in the late 70's and cranked out a handful of game adventures for them.
 What surprised me most is not that the Guild is back, but that it's not under
 "new ownership. " This isn't someone who bought the right to use the name (as
 had been rumored some time back). Bob Bledsaw, the founder of the Guild has  been convinced that the time is right for the phoenix to rise from the ashes
 (so to speak). Well, if you're interested in role-playing game supplements  and/or adventure gaming nostalgia, check out the Guild at:

 http://www.judgesguild.com

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #619