questions

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 20:09:06 +1000

Hi

I was reading something a few weeks ago, probably King of Sartar, and said to myself
"Aha, so Greg is meaning that Argrath is actually Arkat returned!" Is this just my mind wandering, or does anyone else have that idea? (It was reinforced yesterday when I scanned the info about the Red Goddess bringing back Nysalor, and I thought - "Well, who brings back Arkat?")

Ygg Islanders - they are like vikings, and probably where Redbird came from? Is this correct?

This Issaries/Hero Wars stuff, is there something about to come out, or are we on hold for the next few months?

cheers

Ian