Main Auction Over (Cities and Pavis Box still going)

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:27:47 +1000

Tues 8th June 99

Hello

Please Bid in UK# (except for Cities which has gone the Aussie $ way!) First amount is suggested min. bid
2nd amount (with initials) is current best bid

For considering postage Pavis and both Cities are in Australia.

Latest Additions:
RQ Cities Aus$20 (+/- #8) NO BIDS SO FAR Chaosium Cities Aus$15 (+/- #7) (AJ Aus$40) Pavis Box Set (#18) (JH #25)

Gods of Glorantha #10 (PJ #10) GONE
Griffin Island #10 (PJ #7) GONE
Genertela: CotHW #15 (BW #30) GONE
Sun County #7 (PJ #5) GONE
Apple Lane (old yellow cover version) #4 (PJ #2) GONE Haunted Ruins #5 (PJ #3) GONE
River of Cradles #7 (NF #12) GONE
Duck Tower #9 (AN #12) GONE
Daughters of Darkness #1 (#1 MM) GONE
Scorpion Hall (AN #10) GONE

Rules of the Road
1) I reserve the right to withdraw items if bids are seriously disappointing

2) If you'd like bid annonymity, please ask
3) I'll try and post updates twice a week
4) No items are in crappy condition, all are good if a little worn.
If you don't want signs of useage don't bid high
5) Postage to be paid by the buyer, negotiated when final bid accepted
6) Sale of Pavis dependent on arrival of new Pavis/Rubble book
7) Auction hopefully to be over by the end of May/early June
8) Any questions, here I am  :)

Ian Thomson
Melbourne
Australia