Arkat/Argrath

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:18:55 EDT

Ian Thomson:

<< I was reading something a few weeks ago, probably King of Sartar, and said
 to myself "Aha, so Greg is meaning that Argrath is actually Arkat returned!"  Is this just my mind wandering, or does anyone else have that idea?>>

     It has been suggested on this Digest that Argrath is one of the Arkats who return to Ralios during the Hero Wars, most likely Arkat the Liberator. Certainly it seems plausible to me that some people would believe him to be Arkat returned, although I'd say the truth of the matter is up to the GM.

<< This Issaries/Hero Wars stuff, is there something about to come out, or are
 we on hold for the next few months?>>

     I wouldn't expect anything until at least October, if I was you, although I have no inside knowledge.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky