5th Level (sorry: WWWWW) Heroes ??!?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:10:04 +0200

IUL :
> DWR-T> Not exactly what Alex was aiming at. There is no problem with a select
> few mundane people tossing several masteries around. The objection was
> that every clan had a WWW person officiating at their services, because
> every such person would need one to three successors in training at at
> least WW or in case of casualty there could be no more worship services.
> These WW people would need a huge pool of W people to draw from, etc...
> Compare the difficulties of small nations to assemble first grade sports
> teams against huge nations or nations with a huge potential of dedicated
> practitioners, like Norway in skiing.

Oh Christ ... the ugly "Level" thread from the Other Game (tm) rears its ugly head in the Glorantha Digest.

This, we didn't need.

At least when skills were expressed in yxx% people accepted the fiction
that Glorantha was somewhat <cough!> "realistic".

I suppose that IUL (and all you other Level-headed fellers) is the harbinger for many number-crunching "Level" posts in the future hero-wars-digest.

Yuck.