Bump Ups

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:40:50 EDT

Eric:
<< Your clan priest can have one mastery, or four, it is a social position.>>

      Which surely brings us back to where we came in. What *does* this 'three levels of mastery resistance' stuff mean? Clearly, even a one mastery clan priest ought to be able to contact the HeroPlane (not as easily as the rare three mastery types, to be sure, but still without too much hassle) or we're radically changing the meaning of 'clan priest' whether its a socially determined position or not. Yet, if I understand this resistance stuff, that wouldn't be so. Doubtless I'm missing something again, perhaps to do with the meaning of 'contact' in this context...

      Of course, it may be that such details of the magic system are being kept under wraps until the official release date, which would be fair enough IMO. I can always wait if need be ;-)

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky