HWWWWW and D&D Levels

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:56:34 +0200

Trotsky re: Levels :

> I think you're misunderstanding the meaning of 'level' in this context.

Naah, that was just overblown knee-jerk Reaction to the proposal that one could do a demographics of how many peasant types are needed for one 3WWWW feller. (But I still hate the idea.)

Unpleasant memories of Gygax-penned articles in Dragon magazine, and similar Pulsipher derivatives in WD motivated the flame, rather than the actual content of GD posts.

I publicly apologise (sincerely) to Joerg for having posted this diatribe as a response to one of his postings.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That's me in a nutshell I suppose :

Wrong 16WWW