Re: Iradgenderi

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:51:39 +0200

Julian:

>> Iradgenderi : Who They ?

Scottish Alex:

>I gather Nils has an Official Answer in train, but in the meantime,

No real need, as you and Peter have provided better explanations than I would...

>since this is my mess, here's a stopgap cleanup: Iradgenderi are
>transient beings, in the Vithela scheme of things, and technically
>are Antigods, though they aren't particularly inimical to humans.
>(Though they present a spiritual danger, of sorts.)

Clarification: they are not Antigods, but on the same side in the Big Picture. Iradgenderi are much weaker than gods, more like common spirits.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/