re: Sartarite clans

From: Kaselov-Sandberg <kaselov.sandberg_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 13:03:13 -0000

Hi all,

David Dunham listed Sartarite clans. Just for the record, here's the = clans Martin Laurie, Ingo Tschinke and I came up with for the Culbrea:

*Elk (as above)
*Culbri
*Marthiording
*Barlamani
*Goodhaven (with the famous Ystrad household)
*Gwandor
*Varnding
*Stirlgon

(Lost after Starbrow 1613: *Greenhaft, *Blueberry, *Gorde, *Kortal.)

If you plan to play in the Culbrea, Ricky, you may find the information = Martin Laurie and I have compiled and written in "Ye Booke..." = interesting. In our article we tried to present the tribe as a whole, as = well as provide detail on two of the clans (Gwandor and Marthiording). = So there's still much left to discover about the other clans. Maybe your = group will do that?

Cheers,

Patrik Sandberg
kaselov.sandberg_at_swipnet.se

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #640