Rise up the Clans of Sartar - Help Needed urgently !!!

From: Dawson Ricky (RD) <"Dawson>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:56:49 +0100

Dear all:

I'm just about to re-start an RQ Campaign for the first time in a couple of years. I gonna start the game in the year 1612 ST and making the PC's part of The Culbrea Tribe (haven't decided what Clan yet though)....

I am currently going through a number of sources to try and identify all of the clans that make up all of the (supposedly) 24 tribes of Sartar. I've been through the King of Sartar, used the Tales of the Reaching Moon Fanzine and (when I have the time) surfed the net......

What I am hoping is that there is someone out there who can tell me where I can find clan names/info for the following tribes:

Aranwyth, Balkoth, Balmyr, Ducks, Dundealos, Dinacoli, Kheldon, Kultain, Locaem, Sambari, Telmori, Amad, Bahad, Princeros,Tres and Vantaros....

Any help would be seriously invaluable.....

Cheers

Ricky