Re: the 24 tribes of Sartar

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:08:06 -0700

Alex Ferguson

> David Dunham makes his biannual assertion:
> > BTW, note that the Pol-joni are one of the 24...

> Still ain't buyin'. A fairly fundamental requirement for being a
> 'tribe of Sartar' is that ones lives _in_ Sartar, I'd have thought...

If you keep doubting often enough, you may be right. This info did after all come from Greg, who's ocassionally changed his mind.

But I think the most fundamental requirement is that you accept Sartar (or one of his line) as king. See KoS.135: "there formed a bond between the land of Sartar and the people of the Poljoni" and KoS.136: "the Poljoni became firmly loyal to the Sartar cause."