24 Tribes of Sartar

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:10:58 +0200

David Dunham :

> Alex> David Dunham makes his biannual assertion:
> > > BTW, note that the Pol-joni are one of the 24...
>
> > Still ain't buyin'. A fairly fundamental requirement for being a
> > 'tribe of Sartar' is that ones lives _in_ Sartar, I'd have thought...
>
> If you keep doubting often enough, you may be right. This info did after
> all come from Greg, who's ocassionally changed his mind.

The List of Tribes that I have is as follows :

  1. Princeros
  2. Vantaros
  3. Tovtaros
  4. Tres
  5. Amad
  6. Bachad
  7. Malani
  8. Cinsina
  9. Dinacoli
  10. Ducks
  11. Lismelder
  12. Balmyr
  13. Kultain
  14. Locaem
  15. Balkoth
  16. Kheldon
  17. Aranwyth
  18. Sambari
  19. Culbrea
  20. Dundealos
  21. Torkani
  22. Telmori
  23. Colymar

Three other Tribes, not belonging to Sartar, are :

24. Sy-Angi
25. Curtali
26. Macori (sp?)

Other Allies of Great Note are :

  1. The Pol Joni Tribe
  2. The Sun Dome Temple
  3. Whitewall (+ Tribes 24, 25, 26)

The Cities of :
Aldachur
Alone
Jonstown
Duckpoint
Wilmschurch
Swenston

    and
Boldhome

appear on the list, suggesting that they count as Tribes for some purposes (Voting, etc.?).

    (Note that, according to my source, cities in Sartar are composed of clans.)

This list is fairly old, but it looks OK to my (non-expert) eye.