Extra Vingan magic?

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:09:37 +0100

Dave Dunham said of the new computer game:

> For example, we added magic for Vinga that helps explorers. This helps
> give the player some control over the safety of exploration, and means
> you have to choose which Vingan magic to get from a shrine. Greg
> Stafford was a little surprised when he heard about this, though he
> seemed to have no problem with it.

Sounds interesting. I seem to vaguely remember several KoS Vingans being pathfinders, scouts, and so on, so it all fits historically. But mythically? "Pathfinder" is an Issaries title. And we've (I've) been told way too many times that Vinga is game-equivalent to Orlanth Adventurous, with no extras allowed. How does she get this explorer aspect? Does OA get it as well? Or what?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/