Re: Elks again...

From: Baron von Moosehsunchen <wapiti_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 99 09:51:38 CDT

I really don't have a reason for this post other than to get my username listed with the subject line at the top. :)

That and to warn you I've been working on a story about Pavis, so hide.

Scotty

& Joerg ventures onto a (t)horny issue...
& > > There was some discussion of the Elk and Elkenval clan(s) at Tentacles,
& > > but I forget if there was any definitive conclusion on the subject.
&
& > Yes, there was: the "elk" in question was no moose.
&
& Ah yes! Well, Joerg and I agreed on this, doubtless this textual
& hand-grenade will now convulse the Digest for months to come.
&
& I may expound more on this later, when (a) I'm not rushing off to
& achieve a state of mystical communion with a chicken balti, and
& (b) I've actually had a chance to discover the details of this in
& play...
&
& Cheers,
& Alex.