"Hero Wars" demos at Origins

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 99 12:29:49 -0400

Mark Mohrfield wrote:

>I was wondering if you were able to make [arrangements to run
>"Hero Wars" demos at Origins], and if so at what time and place
>they will be.

Greg did not return my emails (yes, *plural*) in a timely fashion, and thus my gamemastering services were snatched up by Green Knight Publishing. I will be running "A Tale of Chivalry and Romance" from 5pm to 9pm on Thursday evening and "A Tale of Magic and Mystery" from 2pm to 6pm on Friday afternoon, and assisting with the "King of the Woods" LARP from noon to 8pm on Saturday.

I am not *officially* running any demos of "Hero Wars" as of this moment, although that may change once at the convention. I will try to run at least one demo session on both Thursday and Friday, before or after my scheduled Pendragon events, and on Sunday. Drop by the joint Chaosium/Green Knight/Issaries booth at any time during the convention, and you should find someone to run a demo game.

If there are people who wish to participate in a "Hero Wars" demo after the Exhibitors' Hall has closed for the day, I will happily run one wherever adequate space can be found. My room at Double Tree Guest Suites is not an option, save I should be given leave by my Green Knight benefactors. Please catch me at the booth early in the day, if you would like an after-hours demo, as I may have other plans or obligations.

Michael Schwartz mschwartz_at_mindspring.com Ann Arbor, MI USA

"I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than with a kind word alone." -- Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #650