Re: Hero Wars Release Date Q

From: NFranz197_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:12:46 EDT

On 6/28/99, Andrew Behan wrote:
> Sorry if I haven't been paying attention but when is HW scheduled for
> release

Easy! The latest official Issaries news was that they're planning to get it to stores in October, and definitely in time for next Christmas. You gotta check the official Issaries website for the latest announcements and updates!

IMO, it's pretty clear that they're going to have to release at least two, if not
three books simultaneously: "Introduction to Glorantha" plus "Hero Wars - The Role Playing Game". Come to think of it, I still don't know for sure myself
what to expect from the latter content-wise. Is it going to feature ONLY Orlanthi info, with the other Gloranthan cultures merely hinted at, or is it going
to contain some kind of summary overview of Malkioni, Orlanthi, Praxian and Lunar cultures and character write-ups? I think at least those four would belong
in a new Gloranthan introductory book.

Norbert