Sartar Tribes

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 01:55:10 +0200

Alex :

> > Swenstown Ring:
> [...]
> > Pol Joni Tribe Praxian Borders
>
> Is there some indication that the PJs have such a connection?

Swenston Ring : The PJs live next door to the Swenston peoples, and given that they're such important _allies_ of Sartar (ie not 1 of the 24!!), it's in the territories of the Balkothi, Kheldoni, and Aranwytha (and in Swenston) where this Alliance actually functions (or not) on a day-to-day basis; although the Dundealosi of the Boldhome Ring (sadly) get more than their fair share of inter-Tribal and inter-cultural politics with the PJs. Presumably, the occasional PJ cattle-herd makes his way to Boldhome Market ...

There is a kind of no-man's land separating the PJs from the Dundealosi, if I'm reading my maps correctly ...

(BTW : Do the PJs worship Eiritha, Uralda, or some cow of their own?)

Praxian borders : The PJs insulate Sartar from Prax. Tribal Kings rejoice.

(Come to think of it, the Telmori insulate Boldhome from the Torkani ... )

> > Alone Ring:
>
> I didn't know there was an Alone Ring at all!

There was.

cheers,
Julian