Sartarite tribes

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:25:43 +1200

Julian Lord:

>I don't know their Tribes, but I suspect that they belong to Tribes of
>the Boldhome Ring.

No Boldhome ring currently exists. Sartar raised it as part of his own authority.

>Also, the Sambari were part of the Boldhome Ring.

They are actually part of the Wilmskirk tribes according to KoS p133.

>> Dundealos

>Also part of the Boldhome Ring

Swenstown Ring according to KoS p135.

>> Culbrea

>Also part of the Boldhome Ring.

Jonstown according to KoS p134.

>> Torkani

>The Torkani were a founding Tribe of the Boldhome Ring, but after the
>Telmori took over their current territory, the Torkani left the Ring.
>They are not now part of any city.

They were driven northwards from their lands by the Telmori _before_ Boldhome was raised (KoS p134). Their status is unusual. Questlines #1 states they were part of the Jonstown tribes yet the Jonstown Guide says that they and the Maboder refused to join the City Ring. KoS doesn't explicitly say they were part of the Jonstown Tribes.

>> Lismelder

>part of the Duckpoint Ring (!).

Only Ducks control Duckpoint. If the Lismelder had been involved then Sartar would have built it on their lands, just as he proposed to do for the Colymar.

>> Wulfsland

>In fact, the Telmori occupy Wulfsland.

No longer. They were expelled from Wulfsland after the Great Wolf Hunt of 1607.