Alone Ring

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:05:49 +0200

>> Alone Ring:
>
>I didn't know there was an Alone Ring at all! Given the quite different
>times of their incorporation into the kingdom, I thought perhaps the
>whole Far Point region was regard as a single ring/conferation, as
>far as the southerners were concerned, whether or not they regard
>themselves as belong to one at all, or not...

Far Point, or rather the Aldachuri confederation, was incorporated into Sartar in 1582 or slightly thereafter. Alone was built at that time for the surviving Tarsh Exiles. Whether the Amad, Tres and Bachad tribes were created then or did already exist is Unknown.

But when it comes to Sartar Populations after 1613 it's irrelevant anyhow, since Far Point (or rather Harvar Ironfist) allied to Tarsh after Starbrow's rebellion, taking the Dinacoli tribe with him.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #658