Firshala.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 00:29:18 GMT

When I ran GRIFFIN MOUNTAIN (lo these many years ago) the plot hook for going off and finding Firshala was her ability to deal with the unfortunate case of Broo Belly that two PCs had contracted. She possessed the new belivers and not only got them through what would have been a terminal delivery but also burned out the Chaos from the broo larvae. I forget how we resolved the fact that the party had acquired two perfectly un-Chaotic little goatkin offspring. I think they ended up hidden away in an isolated location being brought up in ignorance of the world.

No, I probably wouldn't do that again. But it was fun at the time...

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.