Delecti's God

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:36:03 +0100

In message <199907131802.LAA12907_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Some weeks ago, Joerg asked about who Delecti worships.

I suppose no-one has given the obvious answer.

Delecti worships himself.

(Actually, the Big Dead D is a sorcerer of some sort, in my Glorantha. He's gone a slightly different route to acheive bodily immortality to Vivamort and hasn't lost his soul in the process. Although if he ever does actually die there's going to be a line stretching all the way across the Spirit plane of people wanting to do unto him what he did unto them.)