Re: Pol Joni

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_csi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:22:53 +0100

Trotsky writes:

> If you try to herd cattle (or other non-Praxian beasts) in the Wastes,
> they tend to die. So if you capture any in raids you tend to eat them
> ASAP rather than herding them.

I don't think this can be true. Think of the Pol Joni today, and also the Pure Horse people who dominated all Prax in the Second Age. I'm with Keith Nellist on this one: one of the many reasons why Praxians hate Pentans is that Pentan animals can survive in Prax without being "Praxian" (outside Waha's Covenant).

:::: Email: <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com> Nick
:::: Web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/>