Pavis Box - Never Again

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:37:41 +1000

I've been asked politely to stop posting the ad for the Pavis Box. I've been too keen I think, and feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't think it might be annoying people

Happily its now about to be sold and if I do have more stuff to sell in future I'll be less trigger happy with the postings.

Apologies if it was getting on anyone else's nerves too.

To fulfil the auction rules I've stated, I'll just say in this final post that its about to be sold for UK#60 and even if anyone else bids I won't post about it again, but deal with it privately

sorry, guys