MOB's Glorantha Page

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 20:12:44 +1000

G'day all,

MOB's Glorantha Page

MOB's Glorantha Page has a new - and permanent - address, now located at:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html

Please update your links! I have added quite a bit of new material to the site, so pop over and have a look. New stuff includes my two MGF-style tournaments "Rune Metal Jacket" and "The Getting of Wisdom", with MGF character sheets and rules. There are also new "Nochet" and "Sun County" sections; plus a few bits 'n pieces added to the existing material, such as the Mandarin Why Too-K, and his seemingly-impossible task of checking every single abacus in the Empire by the end of the year!

I'll let you know about any future updates here on the Digest. Plans included more "Secret History of Sun County" material, and other stuff in my teetering pile of unpublished undiluted Gloranthan Gold(tm).

Cheers,

MOB PS I want to publically thank Jane Williams for hosting my Glorantha Page for the past few months at her own site. Ta!

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
    Email me at home: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
    Email me at work: obrien.michael.m_at_edumail.vic.gov.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #30