Re: Spammers and Riddlers and Lunars, oh my!

From: Baron von Moosehsunchen <wapiti_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 99 18:44:03 CDT

& After our recent burst of spam, I started thinking about computer based
& analogies for Glorantha. I seem to recall hearing Gark the Calm described as
& 'a spiritual pyramid-scheme' and it struck me that Illumination was something
& like a Virus. Riddlers are mad spammers going about and spreading the virus
& under the guise of innocous (but annoying messages). Any more?

I suppose the Gift Carriers of the Sending Gods might be either cancelbots or virus checkers.