Pol Joni Cattle

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 11:31:53 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

>I suppose that the Pol Joni (and other Barbarian Horde clans) know they
>don't need their herds to survive in fertile Dragon Pass, so they don't
>take them along while raiding.

So they leave their herds behind for other Praxians to raid?

Me>>The Pol Joni raise cattle which are not Pentan Beasts. I thought
>>they were restricted to the Good Place because of this.

>The Pol Joni cattle are descended from the sacred bulls Derek Pol Joni
>stole from the Opili Nation, the Pentan tribe harrassing southern
>Peloria from the southern Arcos Valley during Sheng Seleris' conquest of
>the Lunar Empire.

_One_ magic bull does not make the entire Pol Joni cattle Pentan. Secondly what about the other tribes of the Barbarian Horde: Amber, Potor and Ansil? Where do their cattle come from?

And evidence of their cattle's ability to survive on the chaparral is what? If any old cattle can survive on the chaparral, then what good then is Waha's covenant?