Wyrms Footnotes 10 for Sale...Update.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 23:21:26 GMT

As previously noted I have a copy of WF 10 in good condition for sale. The auction will go on until midnight Sunday UK time. Bids may be in UK pounds or US dollars (1 pound == 2 dollars for the purposes of this: I have to change the money and post the mag overseas, that's why). The magazine contains Part One of THE HISTORY OF THE LUNAR EMPIRE and an article on THE GODS OF FIRE AND LIGHT. The current high bid is with Mr Plowman who has bid 10 pounds.

E-mail me with bids not the list.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #36