Glowline

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:21:03 +1200

Keith Nellist:

>Is the 'spider' aspect of Yara Aranis relevant to this web of
>Lunar Glow?

If you are a magician trying to magically sneak through the Glowline, there's a good chance that if you'll detected, Yara Aranis comes after ya. I also think that in the Yara Aranis ceremonies, the sacrifice is placed magically on the web and Yara Aranis herself comes to devour it.

>Does it, therefore, scare horses in any way? Are Pentans particular
>Glowline Haters?

I think Yara Aranis likes eating horses and that sacrificing horses is one of the most potent ways to strengthen the Glowline.

>Do White Moonies have an opinion about it?

White Moonies do not have a coherent opinion on anything as yet.