new Cradle Scenario and a cult write-up

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:37:44 +1000

Hello ian/arkat from work again

The excellent new Pavis/Rubble contains of course the epic Cradle adventure

Have you ever wondered what happened before the Cradle reached the plains of Prax as it sailed all the way from the Boathouse Ruins?

What if naughty Mostali tried to stop and plunder it?

New Scenario: The Cradle Prequel
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/cradle.zip (also includes some additional Broo fun bits for the main scenario)

The Pavis/Rubble book also has a neat Black Fang cult write-up, but its quite short. I was so interested in it that I wrote a long-form version, although i also made it a bit smaller after calculating the number of assassinations likely to occur with 300 active assassins scooting around!
http://home.primus.com.au/arkat/blackfang.html

And if anyone else wants a copy of the Chalana Arroy Ressurection HeroQuest drop me a mail at arkat_at_primus.com.au

any constructive feedback on all this stuff appreciated

Ian