Valinds Wastes

From: Richard Fenner <rlfenner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Keith wrote:

> The original post was (I think) about a scenario at the edge of
Valind's
> Waste so not actually on a glacier. I imagine Pent/Eol/ and other
edge of
> glacier places have a highly seasonal insect population that swarm
out for a
> couple of weeks, mate, lay eggs, then die.

Another swarm you could have there could be a lemming swarm towards the end of the warmer times. The lemmings run out of food and make a mass exodus. You could have some fun with attacking the PC's with thousands of rodents, or go for something more sinister in their bite (chaos lemmings?)

Richard

"everyone has a photographic memory, it's just that not everyone has film..."

Do You Yahoo!?