Re: Aeolian Saints

From: Nikk Effingham <nikk_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:20:50 +0100

>Does anyone have anything rulesy (RQ3ish) written up for the Aeolian
variant
>on saints? I've been waiting for the Tradetalk writeup on the Aeolians, but
>it seems to keep being put back, and I wax impatient.
>
>Any general commentary on Aeolianism would be appreciated as well.

I now Joerg has some information on Aeolianism etc... but there are some Saints of Henotheism (closely related to Aeolian religion) on my webpage at:

http://members.xoom.com/wakboth/

Hope that helps,

Nikk

         "Tough on Sin, tough on the causes of Sin!"
                                 - Surantyr the Nonheretic

Nikk Effingham
E-Mail: nikk_at_MailAndNews.com
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/wakboth/