Pentan Sunspears

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:09:33 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>AFAIK, Dara Happan hero Avivath and successors invented specialized
>Sunspear, then do Pentan Kargzanti of today use Sunspear?

The CharUn know the spell of the Skyburn although that took a couple of years to raze Erigia. So I imagine the Pentans would have access to Skyburn that functions almost but not exactly like Sun Spear.

>Did Sheng Seleris rob Dara Happan of this spell by his atrocious way?
>Char un's communication with Lunars?

The CharUn used the Skyburn before Sheng Seleris existed and the Lunars copied their magic to create the Moonburn to raze Rist. hence I think it is something they already know from their own mythology.