Re: Pol Joni Import and Export

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:49:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/99 9:27:07PM, you write:

<< If some Pol Joni had been seen to use wagons, it would  not be a mind-boggling development. And Keith has made a good  (game-fun-related) case for some Pol Joni to use wagons.

I don't think it was me that suggested Pol Joni wagons, although I don't disagree with it. It reminds me that I think of the Pol Joni as a bit like the Trotters in 'Only Fools and Horse' ; Delboy Pol Joni, Rodney Pol Joni, Uncle Pure Horse Founder. That said, it seems logical that Pol Joni wagons should be three wheelers and full of dodgy gear.

Keith N