Re: Chaos Cleanser

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:49:39 EDT

Manu writes:
<< Do they have to make some Heros Quest do =  clean it? Is there myths of some gods cleaning a Chaos land that I could =  use to make a Quest?

I think Waha tried to clear up the remains of the Devil crushed beneath the Block - he dug a canal and created a marsh full of chaos monsters. Whether this is viewed as successful or not depends on your POV. The whole of Prax was pretty chewed up by chaos which destroyed a lot of it's fertility. This hasn't been cleaned up so much as lived with. Come to think of it I cannot reall ythink of anywhere where chaos has been successfully cleaned up. If it got turned into a chaos pit then it has stayed that way. There is Festering Island (from Griffin Mountain), which is a similar scenario to what you seem to be after, and I guess the Troubled Waters scenario in RoC is also dealing with a source of Chaos.

Keith N