The Dwarf

From: Erik Sieurin <erik.sieurin_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 01:46:46 +0200

><< General question: The Dwarf made this remark, presumably in Dragon =
Pass,=20
> only half a century after the Dragonkill. Who was he talking to?
> >>
>Could have been prophesying to himself, perhaps to a Stone Man, or a =
Brick=20
>Wall, maybe even to a Dragonewt, Delecti, a Stinking Elf, a Tusk Rider =
or a=20
>Pain Centaur.?

I assume he spoke to his dictaphone, as a memo to self. He _is_ a = Quicksilver. Prone to malfunction, but with a True Mostali's great care = for efficiency, and presumably wanted to be able to remember it. The = dictaphone nilmergs were not really approved by the 93d Nidan Decamonic = Information Equipment Testing Center until some decades later, but he is = also an Individualist; as a True Mostali, he might have gotten hold of = an Epsilon test version, as well. This seems probable, as they have a = tendency to be too enthusiastic and prone to tell everyone they meet of = their recordings; they also lack any kind of direction sense and tend to = wander off. Combined, these would explain why the prophecy spread. On = the other hand, he is also both and Openhandist and sometimes quite mad, = and for any of these reasons he might have sent of the dictanilmerg on = its own. Or he may have used several humanoid simulacrum doubles at that = time, which could mean he could be in at least three places at once = (including the Alchemical Transmutator, where his base consciousness is = Anchored - the apparatus is of course his true physical appearance on = this plane, since True Mostali aint humanoid, whatever these growin' = human game designers say) which in its turn means he could have been = talking to someone outside Dragon Pass, making the whole discussion = moot.

Erik Sieurin, mostaliphile extraordinaire PS: Not one iota of this message is official or anything like that in = any way or form. DS