Wizzards Attic Web Site

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:30:48 +0100

Before Eric leaps in a few words about Wizzards Attic's Web site.

The thing hasnt been updated in a age, as those of you who got the R'Lyeth Report know it's in the process of being re-written.

The T-shirts, P&BR etc etc havent shown up on the web site and wont till it's next incarnation. However you can still order the stuff, even via the net.

I am assured the a couple of the T-shirts are on they're way to me as I type (and trying not think about the possibilities of having the Royal Mail, US Postal service and a Airline involved in anything).

Phone and get a price or e-mail for the same. More of hassle I agree but as Wizzards Attic are short on Web site designers/maintainers you'll all just have to live with it. Of course those of the more webberate of you could lend a hand!

If the new site could be in place for the Launch of Hero Wars, it would be a "GOOD THING" as at the moment the Issaries site on WA is doing us not much good. WE know there's T-shirts and new books to buy, but you're casual browser wont. Missed Sales are a "BAD THING".

DomT