King of Dragon Pass status report

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:36:43 -0700

A quick status report on King of Dragon Pass:

We're finalizing our ads, which will appear in the fiction magazines Analog, Asimov's Science Fiction, and Realms of Fantasy, and the game magazine TopDeck (formerly Duelist).

Our package design is just about in production -- you can see it at <http://a-sharp.com/>.

The manual has been laid out.

We have signed with Wizard's Attic to distribute to hobby stores; we'll also be selling the game through our secure online store (which is not yet available).

We expect to include an ad for Issaries Inc.'s Hero Wars on the CD, along with information about the RPG.

We still plan to ship in late October.

See our web site for more details.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.